If you’ve been injured in an accident, by a defective product or by the fault of someone else, your life and the lives of your family and loved ones can be totally disrupted. You may find that you are out of work, out of money, in pain, and constantly going to doctors. You probably get frequent calls from insurance companies asking you to give recorded statements, fill out endless forms and produce lots of documents, and you’re wondering why you must do it and what your legal rights really are.
This is where Mark Smith of Hunt & Smith Law Firm can help. He devotes a significant part of his practice to representing people who have sustained serious personal injury through no fault of their own. He has 27 years of experience handling automobile, truck and boating accidents, as well as injuries caused by defective products, including defective saw guards, tire tread separations, defective chairs and a host of other product malfunctions and/or defects. He also consults with clients regarding injuries sustained in nursing homes and by medical malpractice. His clients typically have the following questions when they initially contact him for help:
Personal Injury Questions
- Who is going to pay my medical bills?
- What kind of doctor or medical specialist should I consult?
- Who is going to pay for the damage and repair to my car?
- What should I do to help preserve evidence for any future personal injury or wrongful death case?
- Who is going to pay my lost wages for my inability to work?
- Should I talk to the insurance adjuster for my own insurance company?
- Should I talk to the insurance adjuster for the at-fault party’s insurance company?
- How do I locate the witnesses to my accident?
- How much are my injuries worth?
- Do I have to sue someone for my injuries or can we just settle?
- How will my attorneys get paid to represent me?
If you, a family member or loved one, or a close friend, have been injured in an automobile accident, or by a defective product, or in a nursing home or by medical negligence, and you need answers to one or more of the questions listed above, call Mark Smith at the Hunt & Smith Law Firm for your free consultation regarding your personal injury. Unless he is in court, deposition or other court proceedings, he will make every effort to take your call right away. If he is unable to take your call, he will make every effort to call you back the same day you call. If your issue is an emergency, please advise the staff at Hunt & Smith Law Firm so that they can expedite a return call.
Please remember that often, following an accident or injury, the quicker you hire an attorney to begin work on your case, the better he can prepare your case for a maximum recovery through a settlement or at trial. Mr. Smith is ready to answer your questions and to provide the services you need to help protect your legal rights. In all personal injury and wrongful death cases, his fees are taken out of the settlement or jury award at the conclusion of the case. If he doesn’t help you make a recovery, then you owe him nothing.